5 May 2018
As a writer, one is always making goals for oneself, it seems like. I try to write them down as often as I possibly can, because if I don’t, then it really bugs me until then.
Below are the goals I hope to accomplish between either the remainder of this year of next year. I understand that, as I’ll soon be a full-time worker, mother, homemaker, and wife, I might have little to no time for writing. But still, that is people’s assumption, that they must give up on their hobbies or dreams in order to accomplish another dream or desire. That is not necessarily true. Aside from being a Christian wife and mother, I plan to still be an avid writer as much as I possibly can. Therefore, below are my goals:
- Research some more literary agents and publishers to send query letters to.
- Send query letters to literary agents and/or publishing companies.
- Finish hanging up all the wall hangings left to hang up in our house.
- Finish organizing, planning, and decorating the nursery.
- Start and complete gardening and landscaping projects around the building of the house.
- Create and schedule enough blog posts to last throughout the rest of the year and into the beginning of 2020, so I can focus on other, more important things during that time.
- Continue to be devoted to helping out others as much as possible and helping out / being more involved at church.
- Finishing writing my book, “Crimson,” and any other book that may be left unfinished, even if remains unedited.
- Staying involved on social media as much as I can.
What are your goals for the remainder of the year, as well as any summer goals? What is your favorite hobby? What are ways that you put one dream on hold to take hold of another dream?
Have a good one, everyone 🙂