1 June 2018
Below are my goals for this summer of 2018 that I plan to get accomplished. All of it is in accordance with if God wills, of course.
In the mean time, what are your summer plans? How do you plan to make this the best summer yet? Feel free to share your comments below!
- If it’s God’s will, accomplish my utmost heart desire, aside from serving God.
- Be as active as possible with my church.
- Develop a more consistent prayer and Bible study life where daily I am studying God’s Word longer, as well as pray to God longer. Also, this includes drawing strength from Him and learning to trust in Him completely to carry out His plans for my life.
- Grow stronger friendships with the church brethren, as well as my close true friends.
- Spend more time with my husband, Ryan, and do more fun hobbies together.
- Find a literary agent and hopefully this summer, if God wills, get a publishing contract. If not, continue to search for agents and get my query letter finalized where I won’t need to constantly revise it anymore.
- Make my 30th birthday on June 29th the best one yet.
- Finish revising my book, “Crimson” and finish writing my book, “The Last Soldier”.
What about you guys?? Also, what do my followers wish that they could see more of from my blog posts? How can I make my blog posts more interesting?
I’ll check back in within another couple weeks or so. Take care and God bless~